Yes. This is one of the fundamental purposes of the add-on. You can add PeepSo specific actions which when completed will credit the user’s wallet with micropayment points, the amount of which you can set.
This can help encourage people to complete their profiles, post more often and comment on one another’s profiles.
Some of the actions you can reward are:-
- Points for posting an update
- Points for deleting an update
- Points for Adding an avatar
- Points for changing a cover photo
- Points for adding a comment
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.